Sunday, May 11, 2008

sighs.

my brother said most likely my laptop hard disk crashed. It's so hard to take in. I'm not upset about the games, assignments or songs i have in my laptop. It's the pictures and videos which i have, mostly those of SCC, that i am most afraid of losing. I know in situations like this, the most common solution is to reformat the whole laptop. C Drive,D Drive, everything.. and there is little chance to recover anything at all.

It is rather saddening for me.. all the photos i have taken and accumulated over the years.. Kaleidosound IV, random outings, CCA Fiestas, Monthly Performances just to name a few. Every single photograph means something to me. It is a piece of memory which i can never go back to, but at least i can relieve the experience everytime i look at the pictures. And now, all those memories which i hold so dear to me, are going to disappear.

When i grow old and turn senile, i can only have myself to blame for not protecting my memories.


***

I realised that the worst emotion i can possibly experience is regret.

too many words left unsaid.
too many things left undone.

be true to your feelings. be open to your heart.

never regret.


-dnimymnostahtllaeruoytubknihtottonyrti-




リオ